Blank High Density Patch Panel 24-Port for keystone jack
|Product:||Blank High Density Patch Panel 24-Port for keyston|
|FOB port||FOB Ningbo/shanghai|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
24 Port Keystone Blank Patch Panel (1 U)
Blank High Density Patch Panels are an excellent choice for small home and office networks.
This unique, highly compact patch panel supports 24 Ethernet Ports that can hold Cat5e, Cat6, or Cat6A keystone jacks which are sold separately.
The jacks will sit flush on the panel face which helps eliminate cable snags and creates a clean professional look.
This patch panel is not only ideal for speed & efficiency but also for organization. This patch panel features unique cable management options and contains color coded IDC terminal labels that help organize the wires and make the IDC-110 punch down termination easier, saving you time and money.
Additionally, this patch panel meets and exceeds industry standards, ensuring safety & maximizing the performance of your network.
Product quality is essential to a reliable network.
The 24-Port Blank High Density Patch Panel is designed to fit in a 19" network rack or enclosure and utilizes a vertical rack space of a unit (1U).
This product is also shipped with support bars to help distribute cable weight and prevent crimping.
- Rack mounted reinforced steel with pre-numbered ports
- The clear numbering on the front provides a quick, easy way to identify cable runs
- Flush mount design adds stability by allowing a rigid fit and a neat finished appearance
- Designed to support the distribution of voice, data, audio, video, and fiber optic needs for commercial or residential applications
- Ideal for use in high density applications with more connectivity in less space
- Accommodates a wide variety of easy to snap-in modules, providing configuration flexibility
- Designed to fit all standard 19” racks and cabinets
- 1 rack mount space (RMS)
- 24 Ethernet Ports (1U)
A rack unit, U or RU is a unit of measure that describes the height of electronic equipment designed to mount within a 19-inch rack or a 23-inch rack. The following are some dimensions of rack heights that are common to computer equipment:
High-Density - For networking projects where space is at a premium and efficiency is paramount, Typically, these high-density patch panels feature more keystone jacks while still adhering to the industry-standard rack sizes.These patch panels come in both 24 and 48 port versions with flush mounted jacks. It is designed from solid 16 gauge steel with rounded edges for safety.
Wallmount - This Patch Panel is able to be mounted to a surface or wall.
Rackmount - This Patch Panel is designed to be installed in a network rack as a component of a larger network system